If you were using MAC’s Posh Life Lipgloss?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
I did this look for Thanksgiving — something natural and simple, but still noticeable I did my makeup today for the first time since Thanksgiving, and it was horrible and felt SO, SO very unnatural. I was like, “Wow! Talk about rusty!” By the by, I used Too Faced’s Shadow Insurance for the look I attempted today, and my eyeshadow looked all faded and gross less than three hours later. I was quite puzzled!
Oh, and a Mellan story told in photos
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral beige), Twinks eyeshadow (medium brown), Woodwinked eyeshadow (dark brown), Urban Decay Stash 24/7 Liner (antique gold), Blacktrack fluidline (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Dior Rose Diamond skin shimmer (soft pink)
- Lips: All Mine lipstick (medium pink), Posh Life lip gloss (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: All Mine = Speak Louder; Posh Life = Pink Poodle
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Ricepaper eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Twinks eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid and crease using Woodwinked packed on and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Ricepaper underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Stash 24/7 Liner on lower lash line and Blacktrack fluidline on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Rose Diamond skin shimmer using the 129. Apply All Mine lipstick to lips, and then top with Posh Life lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →