Just something I messed around with for FUN. Emphasis on fun and experimentation aka not necessarily a look I’d be running around town with on an everyday basis 😉
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Uppity fluidline (antique gold base), Rich Ground fluidline (warm brown base), Going Bananas eyeshadow (bright yellow), Goldmine eyeshadow (gold), Golden Lemon pigment (yellow gold), Beautyburst eyeshadow (warm brown), Carbon eyeshadow (black), Ricepaper eyeshadow (highlight), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Taupe blush (taupe)
- Lips: Port Red lipstick (cherry red), Cult of Cherry lipglass (bright red), Jampacked lipglass (dark berry)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Uppity = Indianwood; Goin’ Bananas = Sour Lemon; Beautyburst = Texture; Feline = Graphblack; Port Red = Russian Red; Cult of Cherry = Russian Red; Jampacked = Desire
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Uppity fluidline on eyelid as base using the 249 brush. Apply Rich Ground fluidline above that, above the crease with the 249 brush. Apply Going Bananas eyeshadow with the 239 over Uppity fluidline. Repeat, but with Goldmine eyeshadow. With the 249, apply Golden Lemon pigment lightly over Goldmine. Darken outer lid and crease with Beautyburst eyeshadow using the 239 brush. Above crease, apply Carbon eyeshadow lightly to darken and dramatify the look. Sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Also sweep Goldmine eyeshadow along brow bone. Finish with Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Taupe blush using the 129. Apply Port Red lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult of Cherry and Jampacked lipglass for color and shine.
If you were using MAC’s Port Red lipstick?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Port Red! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.