I used Golden Olive pigment on all over lid, Ochre Style eyeshadow on inner lid, Goldmine eyeshadow on middle of lid, Velvet Moss eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Clue eyeshadow in outer crease, Juxt eyeshadow above crease, Daisychain eyeshadow on brow, and Feline kohl power on lower lash line. I wore Springsheen blush with Sculpt sculpting powder to contour and Dancing Light beauty powder to highlight. I had Rozz Revival lipstick with Full On Lust lipglasso n my lips.
Continue reading →
I used Your Ladyship pigment on lid, Juxt eyeshadow on inner lid, Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow on middle of lid, Greensmoke eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Humid eyeshadow on outer lid, Juxt eyeshadow above crease, Daisychain eyeshadow on brow, Juxt eyeshadow on inner lower lash line, Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow on outer lower lash line, and Feline kohl power on lower lash line. I wore Springsheen blush with Drizzlegold beauty powder on cheeks to highlight and Sculpt sculpting powder to contour. I had Thrills lipstick with Glamoursun lipglass on my lips.
Continue reading →
I used Uppity fluidline on lid, Daisychain eyeshadow on inner lid, Goldmine eyeshadow on middle of lid, Coppering eyeshadow on outer lid, Passionate eyeshadow on outer lid, Antiqued eyeshadow on outer crease, Goldmine eyeshadow above crease, Daisychain eyeshadow on brow, Goldmine eyeshadow on lower lashline, and Feline kohl power on lower lash line. I wore Margin blush with Peach Haze beauty powder to highlight and Sculpt sculpting powder to contour. I had Queen’s Sin lipstick with Red Romp lipglass on my lips.
Continue reading →
MAC COSMETIC’S PLUSHLASH MASCARA ($11.00)
A mascara formulated to instantly plump up lashes for extreme voluptuous effect. Works fast. Builds volume smoothly and evenly from root to tip. Delivers a silky, flexible, full fan of lashes. Fluid formula lightly coats lashes one layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping. Goes on via an innovative, specially patented wand with a v-shaped groove that prunes the bristles on one side while leaving the other side full and lush. The short bristles coax the lashes upward to an extraordinarily sophisticated yet flirtatious curl, while the other side separates and combs the lashes root-to-tip creating a long, well-defined glamour lash. Volumizing, lengthening, curling, lifting. This mascara features everything you want, with all the top mascara no’s: no clumping, spiking, smudging or flaking.
- Applicator: Medium-sized length, but fairly thick and dense brush.
- Clumping: No real clumping even after three full coats – just a touch, but nothing unexpected after going for the gusto with coats.
- Curl: It actually provides a minimal, natural curl — the curl shown here is courtesy of a lash curler, but the mascara lends a touch of curl for lazy days.
- Ease: Compared to a lot of mascaras I’ve tested, not nearly as easy. It does take some getting used to, because one side of the brush is sort of flat, while the other one isn’t. After a few applications, you should be able to get the hang of it, though!
- Length: Lovely length; long, luscious lashes that looked glorious!
- Thickening: Thicker is definitely better, and this mascara gets a thumbs up for giving me gorgeous, thick lashes.
- Volume: Oh, can you believe it? Length, thickening, and volume! Yes, it’s true; Plushlash surely pumps up the density, giving me a great full set of lashes.
- Best: I really love Plushlash because I feel like it delivers on all the points it says it should. I get amazing length, ultra thick, voluminous lashes. It holds a curl, and it never flakes. What’s even better? It’s only $11! I know some drugstore mascaras retail for $8 or so. I also love that you can keep piling on the coats without worrying too much about clumping.
- Worst: None, honest. The brush might require some practice to get the right results you want, but I swear it isn’t so complicated that you won’t get it.
Check out one more shot of the LENGTHENING POWER! that is Plushlash! Continue reading →
THE POWER-COMBO OF UNIQUE FORMULA AND WELL-DESIGNED WAND COME TOGETHER IN PLUSH LASH, A NEW MASCARA DESTINED TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU CREATE A DYNAMIC FRINGE FOR YOUR EYES. START WITH THE WAND. SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO INCORPORATE A V-SHAPED GROOVE THAT PRUNES THE BRISTLES ON ONE SIDE WHILE LEAVING THE OTHER SIDE FULL AND LUSH. THE SHORT-BRISTLES COAX THE LASHES UPWARD TO AN EXTRORDINARILY SOPHISTICATED YET FLIRTATIOUS CURL, WHILE THE OTHER SIDE SEPARATES AND COMBS THE LASHES ROOT-TO-TIP CREATING A LONG, WELL-DEFINED GLAMOUR LASH. ADD THE LUXURIOUSLY INTENSE, PLUMPING, NON-CLUMPING, CONDITIONING FORMULA OF THIS INNOVATIVE MASCARA.
Plush Lash Profile
Instantly plump up lashes for over-the-top voluptuous volume. Contains natural humectant sodium hyaluronate, pro vitamin B5 conditions the lash, while the vitamin E derivative acts as and antioxidant. The combination of waxes and film formers allow for super even and smooth application. Double V groove design and hollow, tightly interwoven filaments allow product to sit on top of the brush and in the feed grooves providing very good volumizing and quick building performance. Use flat side first to push lashes upward and curl. Separate and comb lashes with longer bristles. Ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for wear with contact lenses.
Plushblack Deep black
Brunette Chocolate brown
Suggested Retail Price: $11.00 U.S./$13.00 CDN
P.S. – Get free standard shipping on all orders at www.maccosmetics.com with shipping code MATTE.