Here’s one more look featuring MAC’s Sugarsweet products! I think my next look will be using either Stila or Chanel’s summer quads 😉
Oh, and psst, I was interviewed by All Lacquered Up yesterday!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Butternutty shadestick (neutral-pink), Sugarshot eyeshadow (frosty white), Pink Papillon eyeshadow (light pink), Dear Cupcake eyeshadow (pink-coral), Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow (fuchsia-purple), Club eyeshadow (dark green-brown-gray), Hush eyeshadow (soft neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Ransom Liner (dark purple), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Blossoming blush (neutral pink), Perfect Topping mineralize skinfinish (pale pink)
- Lips: Sweet Thing lipstick (fuchsia-pink), Tasty tricolour lipglass (sheer dark pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Butternutty = Baselight; Pink Papillon = Pink Venus; Dear Cupcake = Paradisco; Blossoming = Well Dressed; Perfect Topping = no dupe; Sweet Thing = Lustering; Tasty = Palatial
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Butternutty shadestick all over the lid as the base. On the inner lid, apply Sugarshot eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Pink Papillon eyeshadow to the middle of the lid, overlaying Sugarshot slightly. Apply Dear Cupcake eyeshadow to the middle-outer portion of the lid, overlaying Pink Papillon slightly. Darken the outer lid using Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Club eyeshadow using the 226, then overlay with Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow in the lowest part of the crease. Sweep Hush eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Ransom Liner on lower lash line, then overlay it with Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow using the 219 brush, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Blossoming blush using the 129, then highlight with Perfect Topping mineralize skinfinish with the 188. Apply Sweet Thing lipstick to lips, and then top with Tasty tricolour lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →