Yet another old look! I did this around mid-November, I think, but I made the worst mistake! So, I did all the makeup so I could post on the blog, but I started removing my makeup before I had taken full-face photos. My total apologies for the way the full-face photos turned out, because I only realized my error after I had removed one eye. I tried to hide it using my hair, but it didn’t go so well, LOL. But hopefully you get the idea.
Now, I better get my butt back to studying. My three-hour final starts at 1PM, and it is worth 100% of my grade! Wish me luck 😉
P.S. – Somehow comments got disabled on this post, but they’re allowed now Sorry about that!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Azreal pigment (soft blue-aqua), Aquavert eyeshadow (soft aqua), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Electric Eel eyeshadow (bright blue), Freshwater eyeshadow (medium blue), Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow (green-gold), Prescriptives Blue Grotto liner (forest green-blue), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Ravishing lipstick (coral-orange), Pink Grapefruit lipglass (coral-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Azreal = Blue + Frozen White; Aquavert = Tilt; Enough Said = bronzer, Pink Grapefruit = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Azreal pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Aquavert eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Shimmermoss eyeshadow to the middle of the lid, then overlay partiall with Electric Eel eyeshadow. Darken the outer lid using Freshwater eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Freshwater eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Prescriptives’ Blue Grotto liner on lower lash line then smudge with Freshwater eyeshadow using the 219, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129. Apply Ravishing lipstick to lips, and then top with Pink Grapefruit lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!