If you were using MAC Pet Me Mineralize Blush?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Lipglass: Docile, Lap of Luxury, Best of Breed
MAC Fabulous Felines: Palace Pedigreed Review, Photos, Swatches (Lips & Cheek)
Make sure you’ve read part one, which covers all of the eyeshadows, pigments, and eyeliners!
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Aristo-Cat is a semi-opaque played-down pink with mauve and a golden-peach sheen and high frost finish. It has a cooler tone to it, though not overly so (closer to neutral than really cool). This is a very frosty lipstick, so if that’s not your thing, I’d definitely skip this shade. I really like the color, and no immediately dupes are coming to mind — it’s kind of like the cool-toned version of Fresh Salmon (Spring Colour Forecast).
- Cunning is a semi-sheer deep berry red with a supposedly frost finish. This doesn’t feel or look like a frost at all to me–it has more of a glaze or lustre feel and look. I find this shade rather streaky, and it seems to accentuate every single line in my lips. Might be nicer as a stain.
- Of Royalty is a creamy, light-medium pink with subtle blue undertones, so it’s one of those candy pink lipsticks… that actually doesn’t take on an almost purple look (like Saint Germain, Snob, etc.). However, it is rather similar to that family of shades (Saint Germain, Snob, VG Gaga, etc. etc.). It has a cremesheen finish.
- Superior is a sheer pink and silvered-white glittered lipstick with a dazzle finish. It’s more of a layering shade than to be worn alone (and by layering, it helps keep the glitter from migrating elsewhere, too).
Lipglass ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Best of Breed is an ultra sheer, pale, cloudy blue with multicolored shimmer, though predominantly white shimmer. It’s similar to Chillin’, but it has shimmer. It will give lips a slightly cooler tone, but overall.
- Docile is a sheer, cool-toned, iridescent pale, milky pink with multicolored shimmer. It reminded me of Icescape, or a lighter, more muted version of Cultured lipglass.
- Lap of Luxury is a reddened berry with multicolored shimmer, though predomindantly darkened pink. It’s semi-opaque, but it does settle a bit into lip lines and can look blotchy if you aren’t careful. I feel like I’ve seen this color but I’m blanking on possible dupes at the moment, but hopefully will have some for you next week when I update the post with missing items. Right now, it reminds me of the lipglass version of Odyssey lipstick.
Mineralize Blush ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
- Pet Me is a soft, medium pink with yellow undertonse, which makes it a warmer pink. It doesn’t appear to have any shimmer, though perhaps a very subtle sheen. Overall, more of a semi-matte finish, though. If you liked Dainty, you’d probably like this shade.