MAC Tartan Tale Pearlglide Eyeliners
MAC Tartan Tale: Pearlglide Eyeliners
MAC Pearlglide Eyeliners ($14.50 each) are super soft, smooth, vibrantly colored eyeliners. These are some of my favorite eyeliners, and I have NO idea why MAC doesn’t make them permanent. They glide on so smoothly, and they don’t fade away. They stay on my lower lash line just fine throughout the day. They are not waterline safe, as they all have micro-glitter in them, though. I can’t get over how smooth they feel when used on the lash line or lid; and the intensity of the color is so rich. I love that the majority of the colors seem to have a lot of depth, too.
The five limited edition shades are: Black Swan (black with pearl), Lord It Up (bronze with pearl), Petrol Blue (deep navy with pearl), Undercurrent (teal with pearl), and Blackline (black with gold pearl).
Three of these shades are repromotes, though, from Art Supplies. The new shades are Black Swan and Lord It Up.
- Black Swan is a deep black with charcoal gray shimmer. Very sultry of a shade! It is darker than Urban Decay’s Oil Slick, but they are similar.
- Lord It Up is a medium-dark brown with subtle warmth–not quite chocolate, but maybe a molten chocolate. It’s a little warmer than Urban Decay’s Bourbon.
- Petrol Blue is a rich, deep ocean blue with soft sky blue and medium blue shimmer-sheen. This shade is similar to Urban Decay’s Deviant.
- Undercurrent is a medium-dark teal base with teal-green shimmer and gold sheen. This shade is similar to Urban Decay’s Covet but that shade lacks the green-gold sheen.
- Blackline is a blackened base with antique green-gold sheen and shimmer. It’s similar to Shiseido’s Black Sand.
|If you love really soft, creamy eyeliners, this is a formula worth checking out. The shade range is interesting and more complex -- I don't have dupes for a lot of these shades.|
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|