MAC Fabulous Felines Look: Palace Pedigreed
This is a quick look I did on Friday using several products from the Palace Pedigreed portion of the Fabulous Felines collection.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Quite Spoiled Eyeshadow (pinky purple), MAC Courtly Eyeshadow (soft gray-mauve), MAC Palace Pedigreed Eyeshadow (dark burgundy), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 Liner (burgundy), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: MAC Plum Foolery Blush (plum)
- Lips: MAC Aristo-cat Lipstick (pinky plum with gold sheen), MAC Docile Lipglass (icy pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Quite Spoiled = Shale (not a great dupe), Courtly = Pink Venus (not a great dupe), Palace Pedigreed = Nocturnelle; Aristo-cat = Sophisto; Docile = Cultured
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Courtly eyeshadow on the middle of the lower lid. Lightly blend Quite Spoiled eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid with 239 and bring above the inner crease. Blend Palace Pedigreed eyeshadow on outer third of the lid and into the crease. Highlight the brow bone with Trench eyeshadow with the 239. Bring everything together by applying Rockstar liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Plum Foolery blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Aristo-cat lipstick as a base color, then layer Docile lipglass on top for a complementing lip.