If you were using MAC Of Summer eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
To compensate for the site being down intermittently, here’s a Rose Romance look I did yesterday. I think it’s the first time I’ve worn eyeshadow in two weeks ore more! I just always run out of time and end up going with a minimal to no makeup face these days. I’m working on it, though!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Et Tu, Bouquet? eyeshdaow (glittery peachy-pink), Of Summer eyeshadow (lilac), Creme de Violet eyeshadow (warm purple), Shadowy Lady eyeshadow (dark burgundy-purple), Shroom eyeshadow (highlighter), Benefit BADgal Liner (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Summer Rose beauty powder (cool pink-purple), Dior Rose Diamond skin shimmer (light pink)
- Lips: A Rose Romance lipstick (pinky-purple), Magnetique lipglass (fuchsia-purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Et Tu, Bouquet = Gleam; Of Summer = Beautiful Iris; Summer Rose = Well Dressed; Way to Love = Hue; Magnetique = no dupe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base. On the inner lid, apply Et Tu, Bouquet? eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Of Summer eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Shadowy Lady eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Shadowy Lady eyeshadow using the 226, then overlay with Creme de Violet eyeshadow. Sweep Shroom eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Ransom Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Summer Rose beauty powder using the 129, then highlight with Dior Rose Diamond skin shimmer with the 188. Apply A Rose Romance lipstick to lips, and then top with Magnetique lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →