More Natural Makeup with MAC Warm & Cozy
Here’s another simple look I did with Warm & Cozy. There’s really not much to it! I just wanted something easy, functional, and neutral. I thought about wearing By Candlelight in this look, but MAC’s mineralize products tend to break me out, so I didn’t want to risk it over the holidays. I just went with my new favorite Sugarbomb instead!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Nurture Shadestick (soft pink), MAC Chamomile Eyeshadow (soft off-white), MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow (dirty pink), MAC Modelette Eyeshadow (soft medium brown), MAC Mulled Cider Eyeshadow (medium dark reddish brown), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner (brown), Dior DiorShow Extase Macara (black)
- Cheeks: Benefit Sugarbomb Powder (peachy pink)
- Lips: MAC Warm Me Up Lipstick (medium, yellowed pink), MAC D’Nouveau Lipgloss (plum)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Nurture = Fresco Rose, Chamomile = Blanc Type; Modelette = Era; Mulled Cider = Folie; Comfort = bronzer; Warm Me Up = Cosmo; D’Nouveau = Star Nova
Directions: Start by applying MAC Nurture shadestick as your eyeshadow base all over the lid with the 249. Using the 239, apply Chamomile eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Expensive Pink eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Modelette eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Next, define the crease by applying Mulled Cider eyeshadow with the 226. Lightly tap and brush Modelette eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Chamomile eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Urban Decay Underground Liner on the lower lash line, and then sweeping lashes with Dior DiorShow Extase mascara.
For cheeks, apply Benefit Sugarbomb powder to the apples of cheeks with the 116.
For lips, apply Warm Me Up lipstick first, and then layer D’Nouveau lipgloss for soft, neutral lips.