This was a really quick Style Warrior look I put together the other day. I don’t think Night Manoeuvers is a very flattering color on me — at least in this pairing! I think I could wear it in a more gray/purple kind of look. I was attempting to only use Style Warrior products, so, there ya have it. Live and learn Never hurts to try.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Golden Lemon pigment (gold yellow), Bright Future eyeshadow (bright yellow), Tempting eyeshadow (chocolate brown), Folie eyeshadow (reddish brown), Night Manoeuvers eyeshadow (gray-purple), Soft Force eyeshadow (soft white-gold), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Eversun beauty powder blush (orangey-pink), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronze highlighter)
- Lips: Sunsational lipstick (peachy gold), Style Warrior lipglass (brown)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Femme-fi = Shroom; Brave New Bronze = Velvet Teddy
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Golden Lemon pigment with water-based mixing medium on the lower lid. On the inner lid, pack Bright Future eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Tempting eyeshadow to the middle and outer portions of the lid. Darken crease with Night Manoeuvers eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Folie eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Soft Force eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey Liner on lower lash line. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Eversun blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Sunsational lipstick to lips, and then top with Style Warrior lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Quick & Dirty Style Warrior Yellow & Brown Look”