If you were using MAC My Paradise Cheek Powder, how would you wear it?
What products would you use? Where would you wear it? Would it be the star of the look? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Teal & Yellow Look with MAC Surf Baby
Quickie look I did to test out some of the new products from MAC’s Surf Baby collection.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (eyeshadow base), MAC Surf USA Eyeshadow (teal), MAC Sun Blonde Eyeshadow (golden mustard yellow), MAC Short Shorts Eyeshadow (white gold), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), MAC Blue Moon Powerpoint Pencil (teal), Hourglass Film Noir Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: MAC Billionaire Bronze Powder (bronze)
- Lips: MAC Bust Out! Lipstick (purple)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pencil brush), 188 (small, circular stippling brush)
- Substitutes: Surf USA = Shimmermoss; Sun Blonde = Goldmine + Arena; Short Shorts = Nylon; My Paradise = NYX Menage a Trois; Bust Out = Up the Amp
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof all over the lid and above the crease with the 242 to lay down your eyeshadow base. Lightly press Surf USA eyeshadow onto the lower half of the lid, going horizontally, with the 239. Then apply Sun Blonde eyeshadow on the upper half of the lid and above the crease with the 239. Apply Short Shorts eyeshadow underneath the arch of the brow, and then mix with Trench eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone. Next, apply Blue Moon liner on the lower lash line, and then smudge with Short Shorts eyeshadow. Coat lashes with Film Noir mascara to finish the look.
For cheeks, apply My Paradise blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Bust Out! lipstick for a complementing lip.