I didn’t love this look as far as green looks go (not enough dimension), but at least I tried a different lip combo — you know, not something traditionally medium coral! My weekend is a bit of a bummer, so I hope yours is way better! I didn’t realize it until Wednesday in class, but I have an accounting midterm on Monday — so off to study group I go today for a few hours. Of course, more studying on Sunday and Monday My only reprieve seems to be dinner with my parents to celebrate my Mom’s birthday. Boo!!
What are your weekend plans? Let me live through you vicariously!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Golden Olive pigment (olive green base), Juxt eyeshadow (pastel green), Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow (olive green), Humid eyeshadow (forest green), Femme Noir (matte dark green), Nylon eyeshadow (frosty white-yellow), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (white), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: NARS Super Orgasm blush (soft peach-pink)
- Lips: Antiquitease lipstick (coppery reddish brown), Moonstone lipglass (sheer peach-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Antiquitease = O; Moonstone = Moonstone lipgelee
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Golden Olive pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Juxt eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Humid and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Femme Noir eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Nylon underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Super Orgasm blush using the 129. Apply Antiquitease lipstick to lips, and then top with Moonstone lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →