MAC Sheen Supreme: Dupes & Comparisons
If I did not include a swatch or comparison below, it is most likely because I do not own the color to compare.
- BARE AGAIN is a more opaque version of Hug Me. It is rosier than Cherish, lighter than Kinda Sexy. Woo Me is lighter and pinker.
- BEHAVE YOURSELF is similar to Viva Glam Gaga and Of Royalty. Snob is cooler-toned and more opaque.
- CAN’T GET ENOUGH is a little lighter than Sweet Ever After.
- CAN’T RESIST is slightly less red than Fresh Moroccan. Funbathing is plummier, Rose Maiden is lighter and pinker, Odyssey is much plummier.
- FULL SPEED is nearly identical to Red Full Stop. Rozz Revival is deeper and redder, while See Sheer is less pink and bright. Chatterbox and Lustering are really too pink to be anything like it. Vegas Volt is noticeably orange in comparison.
- GOOD TO BE BAD is a less opaque version of Darkside. Deepest Wish is browner, as is Kittenish. Media has stronger berry tones. Love Peck is also similar, though a touch darker, depending on how you apply it.
- GOTTA DASH! is lighter than So Vain, more orange and pigmented than Funshine and Blowdry. (I don’t/couldn’t find Ravishing or Shy Girl, unfortunately.)
- INSANELY IT! is a more fuchsia version of Fusion Pink, while Full Fuchsia is a little too magenta. NARS Funny Face is a little cooler and more purpled.
- LOOK AT HER! is less red and shimmery compared to Guerlain Ginger, but it is more copper than Bronze Shimmer. Bronzilla is a rosy, pale bronze but not like it.
- NEW TEMPTATION is pinker and sheerer than Russian Red. I expect it is closer to MAC Red, but I do not own it to compare.
- QUITE THE THING! is a less opaque, more shimmered version of Rebel. Show Orchid is brighter, more magenta.
- SUPREMELY CONFIDENT is most like Fleshpot, which is a little darker. Creme d’Nude, Blankety, Myth, and Viva Glam Gaga 2 are all noticeably darker.
- ULTRA DARLING is a touch darker than NARS Niagara, bit more muted than MAC Crosswires, and little redder than Korres #18. Fast Thrill has more shimmer and less coral.
* I don’t own any comparable to Impressive, though it seems a lot like Modesty and Midi-mauve.