MAC Cosmetics’ Dame Edna Collection is now available to order online! For those of you who have as little desire as me to get thee to the mall on the 26th (seriously, are you nuts?), order ahead If you qualify for free shipping, you can upgrade to 2-day for $5 or so (not a bad deal!)–you’ll probably end up getting it the 26th, too! I already placed an order with Los Angeles PRO, and I’m really, really hoping my order arrives today. C’mon UPS!
SO, what are you getting? What are you absolutely NOT getting? Skipping, getting it all? Share your thoughts and comments on this launch in this post!
P.S. – Anyone lusting after Lash & Dash? Share those thoughts here, too!
Check out these higher quality photos for Lash and Dash! You can read up on the color story here.
See more photos! Continue reading →
Dazzlelash | November 6th, 2008 (Int’l May 2009)
Eyes-wide-shut intrigue. Extravagant new textures are on the rise, creating voluptuous curve, extreme density, entrancing new lengths. Lashes look more intent, dramatically definitive, remarkably separate and distinct. Extra-innovation: the innersprung brush grabs and texturizes individual lashes like never before.
- Black Dazzle
- Star Brunette
Lash and Dash | December 26th, 2008 (Int’l January 2009)
Brows will balk, shadows surrender, as the Mighty Lash assumes its pre-eminent place! The chic and sophistication of the new: introducing the 42 Lash, diagonally designed for a hard-edged, rocker look (you know who you are)… and the Blinking Cool! Lash, wispy yet dramatic, in separate bunches with lots of curl for an innocent ’60s look. Chelsea Girl glamour, Carnaby Street kick. All this and Hollywood, too: our bestseller lineup of can’t-live-without lashes flutters and favours its fans, and all the it-girls who love them.
- 42 Lash A set of synthetic hair lashes specifically fashioned for style and drama. Impeccably dense at the lash line, gradually lengthens into an uneven array of wisps and clusters (will become permanent at MAC stores)
- Blinking Cool! A high-style set of natural lashes combining length and intensity with a lightly flirtatious non-conformist look. Lashes overlap and fan out to provide a flatteringly luxe-and-lush fringe
- 7 Lash Natural-style lenght
- 36 Lash Full lash, creates a naturally dramatic look
- 2 Lash Long and wispy
- 6 Lash Long, full, spiky-looking
Source: tripwirechick @ Temptalia Forums