Brown & Green Look with Chantecaille
This is one of the looks I wore when I swatched the Sheen Supreme lipsticks.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Chantecaille Sea Turtle Palette (Base – Pale gold; Eye Color – Medium taupe brown; Eye Definer – Blackened forest green), Make Up For Ever #12L Aqua Eyes (blue), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: MAC Tea Petal Cremeblend Blush (red-plum)
- Lips: MAC Kissable Slimshine (bright pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Kissable = Illamasqua Indulgent
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply the base eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid and tearduct with the 239. Next, apply the eye color eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid with the 239. Then, apply the eye definer eyeshadow to the outer fourth of the lid. Highlight the brow bone with base eyeshadow with the 239. Apply #12L liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Tea Petal cremeblend blush on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with fingers.
For lips, apply Kissable slimshine for a complementing lip.