Win MAC Jazzed Lipstick from In the Groove!
One (1) lucky winner will receive the limited edition MAC Jazzed Lipstick from MAC’s In the Groove Collection! (Retail value $14.00!)
RULES: All entries must be submitted by July 31st, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
Two Ways to Win
You can do one, the other, or both to maximize your chances of winning…
1.) Leave a comment on this blog post tell me what lipgloss you’d pair Jazzed with!
2.) Follow me on Twitter & re-tweet the following: RT @temptalia Follow @temptalia & RT to win MAC Jazzed Lipstick! Info + one more way to win: http://budurl.com/jazzed
Congratulations to Valerie A.!
MAC Lipsticks: Call My Bluff, Creme d’Nude, Go For It, I Like It Like That, All Styled Up, Jazzed
MAC In the Groove Collection: Cremesheen Lipsticks
In the Groove also includes five new and limited lipsticks (plus one repromote–Creme d’Nude). All six of the lipsticks have a cremesheen finish, so they’re on the more pigmented side with creamier-looking color (less shimmer/frost), but they have less moisture in them (though I don’t find them drying).
- Creme d’Nude is a creamy, nearly opaque pink-toned fleshy nude. It’s part of the permanent launch, and I know that many Temptalia readers love it as a go-to nude.
- Call My Bluff is a lightly warmed up mushroom-y brown. It reminds me of Shitaki, except warmer. Like a cooler Touch, maybe. It’s semi-sheer on lips and has a soft silver shimmer.
- Go For It is a semi-sheer red-toned purple with violet shimmer. It’s a lighter, less intense version of Violetta–not nearly as shimmery, opaque, or vibrant. More distinctly purple than Up the Amp, but it has that same subtle muted color.
- I Like It Like That is a cool-toned, blue-based opaque pink. It’s a little darker and cooler than All Styled Up, but they’re pretty close. This shade is very close to Viva Glam Gaga, but a little brighter; it’s darker than Snob.
- All Styled Up is a blue-based bubblegum pink with a slight glossy sheen and semi-opaque color. It actually doesn’t feel like a true cremesheen finish to me – almost like a little lustre-ness snuck in (though more a cremesheen than a lustre finish!). It does look a little streaky when applied, so make sure to smoosh lips to even it out. This shade is pinker and darker than Viva Glam Gaga, pinker than Snob. They’re all in the same family, though.
- Jazzed is a nearly opaque, glossy coral-peach. It’s like a cross between Ravishing and Vegas Volt–not as peach/orange as Ravishing, but not as bright as Vegas Volt. It’s not too warm, so I think cooler skin tones can wear this well. This is not like Ever Hip–this is peach, orange, but not pink, which Ever Hip most definitely is. This is not like either lipstick from Pret-a-Papier, particularly since the finish is completely different, Jazzed is incredibly pigmented, and much brighter.
I really don’t why I Like It Like That and All Styled Up are so similar and in the same launch–they’re completely redundant. Yes, there is a difference between the two, but it’s incredibly small, and given they’re in the same launch? Boring! (Not to mention, this collection is obese–why six lipsticks at all?)