Yesterday, I wanted to see how my new cut would look natural aka no styling required. I was pretty pleased with the results — it’s very much the same, but it doesn’t have the same level of volume, shine, or texture. But it still works, and it doesn’t HAVE to be styled, which is what is important. I mean, as much as I hope to learn more about hair styling, it’s not my forte, so knowing I don’t have to stress out to learn quickly is such a relief! Wild ‘Bout You has always been one of my favorite lipsticks, and it’s great that this fall calls for just such a color 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Grain eyeshadow (soft neutral), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Petalpoint blush (soft purple-pink)
- Lips: Wild ‘Bout You lipstick (deep berry), Jampacked lipglass (dark berry wine)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Petalpoint = Breath of Plum; Wild ‘Bout You = New York Apple; Jampacked = Desire
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Grain eyeshadow on the lid portion of the eye using the 239. Apply Plushlash mascara to lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Petalpoint blush using the 129. Apply Wild ‘Bout You lipstick to lips, and then top with Jampacked lipglass for color and shine.