Long time no look! It’s been a ridiculously busy week over at Temptalia HQ between midterms, team projects, and blogging. I’d say more, but I just ran out of time — gotta get to class!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Lovely Lily pigment (pastel purple), NARS Jolie Poupee eyeshadow duo (cool satin purple/plummy-purple), Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow (duochrome fuchsia-purple), Cinders eyeshadow (dark blue-purple), Hush eyeshadow (pink highlighter), Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Liner (purple), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: NARS Super Orgasm blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: Insinuate lipstick (plum with pink), Crystal Rose lipglass (fuchsia-purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Cinders = Contrast; Insinuate = Plumful; Crystal Rose = Pink Pearl pigment
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Lovely Lily pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply Jolie Poupee eyeshadow (purple) using the 239. Apply Jolie Poupee eyeshadow (plum) to the outer half of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Cinders eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Soften harsh color lines with Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow above the crease. Sweep Hush underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Lust 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Super Orgasm using the 129. Apply Insinuate lipstick to lips, and then top with Crystal Rose lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →