MAC Venomous Villains Look: Cruella de Vil
The first few looks I’m going to do from the Venomous Villains launch are just by character — using only the products from each of their “collections.” It’s not necessarily inspired such that it resembles or looks like the character.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Sweet Joy Eyeshadow (soft, pale gold), MAC De-Vil Eyeshadow (bronze), MAC Carbon Eyeshadow (black), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Crash 24/7 Liner (deep burgundy), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: MAC Darkly My Dear Blush (dirty red-brown)
- Lips: MAC Innocence, Beware! Lipstick (pinky nude), MAC Devilishly Stylish Lipglass (champagne)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sweet Joy = Nylon + Goldmine; De-Vil = Coppering; Darkly My Dear = Desert Rose; Innocence, Beware! = Creme d’Nude; Devilishly Stylish = Fresh Buzz
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Sweet Joy eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend De-Vil eyeshadow on the middle of the lid with the 239. Define the crease with Carbon eyeshadow and the 226. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Crash liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Darkly My Dear blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Innocence, Beware! lipstick first, and then layer Devilishly Stylish lipglass for a complementing lip.