This look was done on Sunday Something neutral while celebrating my sister’s birthday with the fam. I did a very neutral look today (which I love, can’t wait to share), as some of my relatives are in town, and I’m five minutes from heading out to meet up with my family and the extended family members for dim sum (mmm!).
Happy hump day!
EDITED: UGH! Don’t post in hurry! Actual pictures up!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Dreammaker eyeshadow (soft yellow-gold), Bold & Brazen eyeshadow (coppery brown), Go! eyeshadow (dark gold-brown), Orpheus kohl power (gold-black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Dainty mineralize blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: Gypsy Rose Pro Longwear Lustre Colour (medium pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dreammaker = Nylon; Bold & Brazen = Twinks; Go! = Woodwinked, Orpehus = Buried Treasure; Dainty = Peachykeen, Gypsy Rose = Skew
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Dreammaker eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Bold & Brazen to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Dreammaker. Darken the outer lid using Go! eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Dreammaker underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Orpheus kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Dainty using the 129. Apply Gypsy Rose liquid lip color to lips, and then top with gloss side for color and shine.