Smoky Greens with MAC Fashion Flower
First time trying (and testing, of course) out the new Big Bounce Eyeshadows. Since I didn’t receive the products until later in the day, I was only able to wear this look for eight hours before I just had to remove it. I initially tried to sleep in it, but after attempting it for an hour, I couldn’t!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Spread the Wealth Big Bounce Eyeshadow (olive green), MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow (summery green), MAC Groundcover Eyeshadow (grayish taupe), MAC Bows & Curtseys Eyeshadow (blackened green), MAC Fresh Daisy Eyeshadow (white), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), MAC Tealo Powerpoint Eyeliner (dark teal), MAC Green is Green Mascara (green-teal)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Le Metier de Beaute Echo Blush (golden pink-peach)
- Lips: MAC Ever Hip Lipstick (coral-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pencil brush), 188 (small, circular stippling brush)
- Substitutes: Groundcover = NARS Bali; Bows & Curtseys = MAC Deep Blue Green; Fresh Daisy = Phloof!; Ever Hip = NARS Niagara (slightly pinker)
For eyes, start by applying Spread the Wealth eyeshadow all over the lid and above the crease with the 242. Apply Lucky Green eyeshadow to the lower half of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Groundcover eyeshadow into the crease with the 222, blending slightly above the crease. Take the 239 and apply Bows & Curtseys eyeshadow to the deepest part of the crease and blend to the lid. Highlight the brow bone with a mixture of Fresh Daisy eyeshadow and Trench eyeshadow with the 217. Apply Lucky Green eyeshadow to the lower lash line with the 239, and then finish the water line with Tealo liner. Finish by sweeping lashes with Green is Green mascara.
For cheeks, apply Echo blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep towards the temple with the 188.
For lips, apply Ever Hip lipstick for a complementing lip.