- Bergdorf Goodman — Receive a gift with any Beauty purchase of $275 or more , ends 1/29.
- MAC Cosmetics — Early access for Select members to the Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection, ends 1/18.
- Sephora — 10% off for VIB/VIB Rouges with code V436CB, one-time use per year (valid each year you reach or renew your VIB status), ends 12/31.
Earth to Earth
Close-ups of the Grand Duos mineralized blushes 🙂
Earth to Earth
MAC Grand Duos Collection debuts tomorrow in-store, but it was launched online just yesterday. Looks like lots of you are heading to stores tomorrow to check the collection out, while a few will be passing in lieu of Sugarsweet on March 19th. Here are some product photos to get you thinkin’ 😉 Next up will be product close-ups and swatches. Review tonight or tomorrow!
MAC Cosmetics Grand Duos Collection for Spring 2009
Mineralization has swept the beauty nation but MAC makes the next move with Grand Duos: Mineralize Blush that has a marbleized melange on one side, and a complimentary mono-shade on the other. Soft shimmer, super-shine pearl in a pretty tri-colour veining to enhance and glorify cheekbones, followed with the pop and dimension of solid colour shimmer without an overly frosted look. The 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush makes the transition magnificent. A sophisticated but simple new way to get your vital minerals!
- Moon River Blue pink mélange / Pale yellow pink
- Love Rock Gold violet mélange / Bright blue pink
- Grand Duo Copper pink mélange / Plum
- Light Over Dark Orange yellow mélange / Deep brown
- Earth to Earth Purple bronze mélange / Yellow brown
- Hot Planet Copper yellow mélange / Mid-tone plum
- Intenso Pink gold mélange / Terracotta rose
- 188 Brush Flat topped, full circular brush
Our friend Kat from Bjooti.net got an exclusive peek at some of the upcoming spring/summer looks from MAC! Here are a few images she took that show off some of the new products we’ll be seeing in the next few months. Those glosses above are, in fact, from the Sugarsweet Collection, as confirmed by a MA friend of mine. Apparently, the colors do not mix because of different densities (?)! Several shadesticks, two mineralize skinfinishes (which look really different from previous launches), some shadows, and even the blush duos from Grand Duos!
According to Malay Mail, Grand Duos is a collection of mineralized blushes DUOS. One side will be a solid shade, while the other will have tri-colored veining (sounds like mineralize skinfinishes…!). The article states that there will be one called Moon River Blue as well as Intenso.