This was a look I wore last weekend, super, duper simple. I normally wouldn’t have even bothered with colored liner, but I really wanted to try out my Guerlain Lagun Bleu khol, since I haven’t had a chance to yet.
What’s your super duper simple look?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Guerlain Lagun Bleu khol (teal-blue), Guerlain Bleu Cerise mascara (dark blue)
- Cheeks: Margin blush (dirty coral), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Sunsational lipstick (sheer gold-peach), Gold Rebel lipglass (sheer gold-peach)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sunsational = Bronzer Shimmer + Tanarama; Gold Rebel = Love Nectar
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Lagun Bleu on lower lash line, and then apply Guerlain Bleu Cerise mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Margin blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Sunsational lipstick to lips, and then top with Gold Rebel lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →