Win MAC Goes and Goes Pro Longwear Lipcreme!
One (1) lucky winner will receive MAC Goes and Goes Pro Longwear Lipcreme from MAC’s new lipstick line! (Retail value $16.50!)
Congratulations to Regina C.!
RULES: All entries must be submitted by October 2nd, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with the winner once the winner confirms.
Congratulations to Marissa B.!
MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme: Part 1
Once I’ve been able to test out the wear of these a bit longer, I will post an overall/recap post to talk more about how these feel, wear, etc. (as well as give you a product rating). So far, I’m on hour three! I’m splitting these up into two posts, to help cut down on loading time and demand on the server. Plus, it means you can read this post while I write up color descriptions and put together part 2!
- Extended Play is a deepened red with a subtle blue base. It has a subtle ruby micro-shimmer, so it looks and reminds me of a holiday red. It does seem reminiscent of Queen’s Sin but glossier, not as frosty. This is a cream finish.
- Faithfully Yours is a plummy wine with neutral-cool undertones. It seems a bit like Amorous but darker, a little cooler. This is a cream finish.
- Goes and Goes is a brightened red-toned purple. This one reminded me of Up the Amp (I have no idea why I do not have a swatch of this lipstick up–must remedy that at some point), significantly less fuchsia/bright in comparison to Violetta. This is a cream finish.
- Good to Go is a vibrant neon orange. It reminded me of Neon Orange–it’s hard to tell the difference between the two; Good to Go seems a little lighter but just as bright. Morange is also similar, but I would say it’s a touch lighter. All three are fairly similar, so unless you dig bright orange, you don’t need ’em all. This is a cream finish.
- Love Forever! is a cool-toned darkened fuchsia pink. It’s a little darker than Pink Nouveau, but they seem quite similar. This is a cream finish.
- Made to Last is a plum-touched brown with subtle micro-shimmer. Though I don’t have them to compare directly, it seems similar to Retro (but darker) and Del Rio (but seems darker). This is a frost finish.