Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette Look
LOVE! this palette. The three neutrals look amazing together, but due to popular request, I had to incorporate Woodstock somehow! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Greed Primer Potion (gold base), Urban Decay Woodstock Eyeshadow (fuchsia), Urban Decay Verve Eyeshadow (muted taupe brown), Urban Decay Suspect Eyeshadow (muted champagne bronze), Urban Decay Darkhorse Eyeshadow (dark bronze), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Whiskey 24/7 Liner (warm dark brown), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140)
- Cheeks: MAC Giggly Mineralize Blush (pinky plum)
- Lips: Guerlain Cherry Blossom Rouge Automatique (deep rose)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Verve = MAC Retrospeck (for this look), Suspect = theBalm All About Alex; Darkhorse = MAC Bronze; Giggly = MAC Plum Foolery
For eyes, start by applying Greed as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply Verve eyeshadow to the inner third of the eye with the 239. Next, apply Suspect eyeshadow to the middle third of the eye, going above the crease. Apply Darkhorse eyeshadow just above the crease and into the outer corner with the 222. With the edge of the 239, apply Woodstock eyeshadow to the outer two-thirds of the crease. Use Trench eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and diffuse the crease color with the 217. Apply Whiskey liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Giggly blush on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with fingers.
For lips, apply Cherry Blossom for a complementing lip.