Yellow, Orange, Coral with MAC Big Bounce & Fashion Flower
This is a look I did last week to test out the MAC Big Bounce eyeshadow for twelve hours. For reference, you really don’t need Fresh Daisy in this look. I initially wanted to use it in the inner corner (and you can see a very little bit), but it was just too stark against my skin tone so I covered most of it with Bright Sunshine.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Reward Yourself Big Bounce Eyeshadow (olive green), MAC Fresh Daisy Eyeshadow (warm white), MAC Bright Sunshine Eyeshadow (bright yellow with shimmer), MAC Rule Eyeshadow (orange), MAC Free to Be Eyeshadow (coral), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: MAC Springsheen Blush (pinky-peach)
- Lips: MAC Ever Hip Lipstick (coral-pink), Cle de Peau #2 Lipgloss (pink-peach)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pencil brush), 188 (small, circular stippling brush)
- Substitutes: Fresh Daisy = Nylon; Ever Hip = Crosswires (not a great dupe!)
For eyes, start by applying Reward Yourself eyeshadow all over the lid and above the crease with the 242. Apply Fresh Daisy eyeshadow to the inner tearduct with the 239. Next, apply Bright Sunshine eyeshadow to the middle of the lid with the 239. Gently blend Rule eyeshadow to the outer third of the lid and into the crease with the 239. Darken the crease with Free to Be eyeshadow using the 222.
For cheeks, apply Springsheen blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Ever Hip lipstick and top with #2 lipgloss for a complementing lip.