MAC Big Bounce Shadow
MAC Big Bounce Shadow: Photos/Swatches, Part 1
Make sure you read my original, in-depth review for these eyeshadows here. This post only contains photos and swatches of the first half of the shades that will launch on May 5th. Each retails for $16.50. I just did heavier swatches here (I used whatever stuck to the spatula I used to fish each shade out), but these can go from sheer to medium coverage.
- Black Diamond is a dark charcoal black with teal and silver shimmer.
- The Cool Elite is a brightened white with a shimmery finish.
- Count Your Assets is a cool-toned purple with silver and gray.
- Extra Charged is a medium-dark green with teal leanings.
- Free as Air is a metallic, light sky blue with iridescent silver shimmer.
- Good Fortune is a light, airy pink with red and gold shimmer.
- Impeccably Rich is a metallic, muted yellow gold with gold and coppered gold micro-glitter/shimmer. It has a coarser texture than the others, which is why I think it might have more glittery particles than regular shimmer.
- Luxury Touch is a raspberry plum with red undertones.