MAC Eyeshadow Palettes: Permanent Eyeshadows (April 2010)
These are all the permanent MAC eyeshadows I have to-date. Over the past year, I’ve been working on increasing my permanent eyeshadow collection (although I’ve had many from over the years!), because I want to phase out my older limited edition shades from the looks I post on the blog. There are a few limited edition and discontinued shades in these palettes, but overall, they’re focused on the permanent range.
How I Organize…
- By color in rainbow order (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Gray, Black)
- By undertone — e.g. blue-based purples are separate from red-based purples; cool neutrals from warmer neutrals
I have a tendency to buy PRO shades when I finally get around to visiting one, and so I’ve ended up with a few doubles! Boy, nothing makes you feel silly like buying the same shade twice!
MAC Eyeshadow Palettes: Limited Edition Eyeshadows (April 2010)
Here’s a round-up post of all of the palettes in one place Please keep in mind that I’ve been buying MAC since 2004 — it’s not like my collection grew overnight! The journey is there, and there’s a lot of fun to be had in taking that journey!
MAC Eyeshadow Palettes: My Browns, Neutrals, & Grays — Limited Edition
And that brings us to an end! Nine full palettes, plus four shades in the tenth palette, for a total of 139 limited edition eyeshadows! I do have several quads, holiday palettes, and the like that I haven’t depotted (and probably won’t).
MAC Eyeshadow Palettes: My Purples — Limited Edition
I never realized I favored purples more than any other color. I would have thought green/teal.
MAC Eyeshadow Palettes: My Blues & Teals — Limited Edition
This is kind of a mish-mash of greens, teals, and blues… but I’d say mostly blues.
MAC Eyeshadow Palettes: My Greens — Limited Edition
Next up, greens!
- All shades are limited edition (I have all permanent shades in separate palettes)
- 95% of my limited edition eyeshadows are from 2004-2010, with an emphasis on 2009-2010
- There may be duplicates of some limited edition shades
- Square-shaped shades are from holiday palettes