MAC Digi-Pops Collection (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Digi-Pops is Nordstrom’s Anniversary Collection, which is also available at The Bay (in Canada), but will not launch elsewhere as far as I know. It has several portions, so check the launch date on each, because the dates are a little all over the place! Edit: It’s supposed to release internationally in August.
Digi-Pops: Lip Server
Launch Date: July 15th, 2010 at Nordstrom and The Bay
Dazzle Lipstick ($14.00 U.S . / $16.50 CDN)
- Liquid Lurex Tarnished golden (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Smash Hit White beige (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Infused with Glam Copper brown (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Wham Plum brown (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Glaringly Hip Light Peach (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Sweet Bits Light lavender pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Hot Sass Bright orange (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Win-Win Light pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Naughty You Neon Pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Troublemaker Magenta (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Snazzy Deep plum (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Hellraiser Light lavender (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Baby’s On Fire Deep Red (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
Dazzleglass ($18.50 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Glamour OD Bright Coral Red (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Spanking Rich Raspberry Pink (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Boys Go Crazy Deep amthyst (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Fabulous Fun Rich magenta (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Hi-Falutin’ Light yellow pink (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- You Got the Look Yellow nectarine (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Utterly Posh Mid-tone orange (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
Check out the Digi-Pops: iPalette, Digi-Pops: Brush Browser, and Look in a Box Collections!
Upcoming MAC Collections: Summer 2010
Don’t let MAC overwhelm you! Here’s what you can expect over the next few months from MAC. It seems like a lot, but I swear it feels much lighter than last year.
- Prep for Colour (April 8th)
- Pret-a-Papier (April 22th)
- Mineralize Eye Shadow (Repromotes, April 29th)
- Superglass (May 6th)
- Chromagraphic Pencils (May 13th, PRO Only)
- Nudes (May 13th, PRO Only)
- Opulash (April 22nd at Nordstrom; May 27th Elsewhere)
- To the Beach (May 27th)
- Pigments on Counters (June 10th)
- In the Groove (July 8th)
- Alice + Olivia (July 8th)
- Digi-Pops: Lip Server (July 15th, Nordstrom and The Bay Only)
- Digi-Pops: iPalette (July 8th, The Bay; July 16th, Nordstrom)
- Digi-Pops: Brush Browser (July 8th, The Bay; July 16th Nordstroms)
- Look in a Box (July 8th The Bay; July 16th Nordstroms)
In April, MAC will launch Prep for Colour and Pret-a-Papier as well as repromote Mineralize Eye Shadows. Prep for Colour is a collection centered around prepping and priming products with three new eyeshadows and lipglass in terms of colour. Pret-a-Papier is a full color collection featuring a few repromotes in the launch, but there is one new paint pot (Coral Crepe), as well as a theme of neutrals, corals, and peaches within the collection. This is the bigger launch for April.
In May, we’ll see the release of Superglass, Chromagraphic Pencils, Nudes, Opulash, and To the Beach. However, keep in mind that Chromagraphic Pencils and Nudes are only releasing at PRO stores, which means you cannot find these products at counters or freestanding stores. From my understanding, these PRO only products are permanent, though! Superglass is a medium coverage, ultra glittery gloss–think Dazzleglass but on steroids. Opulash is short and sweet featuring a new mascara only available in one shade (black), and if you’re near a Nordstrom, you can grab it on April 22nd. To the Beach is the biggest launch of May, and I’d go as far as to say it’s the biggest launch of summer, with aqua-green packaging. It’s a full color collection, and I know a few of you have been saving up for this already!
In June, MAC leaves us feeling pretty empty or else they’re being kind and giving you some time to recover. Right now, June only shows a roll out of pigments to counters and additional shades to freestanding stores. Counters do not normally carry pigments, but they will in June. There are also some previously PRO-only shades that will be available at both counters/freestanding locations. Keep in mind that some of them may not be eye-safe, so ask before you purchase…
In July, there’s really only three collections to fret over: In the Groove, Alice + Olivia, and Digi-Pops/Look in a Box aka Nordstrom’s Anniversary Collection. In the Groove is a full color collection, so there is plenty to choose from here so budget accordingly! Alice + Olivia is a short and sweet collection with only nine products (but no repromotes!)–three new dazzleglass cremes, three new pigments (!), and three new nail lacquers. Digi-Pops has three parts, but they’re all part of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Collection, along with Look in a Box. Those with freestanding stores will find iPalette pretty dull, as it is merely a selection of permanent pan eyeshadows for customers to build their own palettes.
I know it seems heavy, but these are really the main collections: Pret-a-Papier (April 22nd), To the Beach (May 27th), In the Groove (July 8th), and Alice + Olivia (July 8th). Digi-Pops will roll out new Dazzle lipsticks (supposedly to be released later on to freestanding stores, but I have no confirmation yet), while the rest of Digi-Pops is standard anniversary fare or primarily repromotes/permanent shades, so it’s not as big as you think. (Oh, and skip the brush sets… buy one or two full-size MAC brushes instead of a set.)