Dazzleglass: Boys Go Crazy, Fabulous Fun, Glamour OD, Hi-Falutin’, Spanking Rich, Utterly Posh, You Got the Look
MAC Digi-Pops: Dazzleglass
Oh, Dazzleglass — why must you be so pricey for such a teeny, tiny amount? It’s really such a shame, given your packaging–all long and round and large in the right places! Dazzleglass is a slightly tacky, thicker lip gloss with a high dosage of glitter with sheer to semi-sheer color. Nordstrom will see seven shades as part of Digi-Pops, but for whatever reason, they’re not available for pre-order online (but I know stores were doing pre-orders for them).
Glamour OD, Spanking Rich, and Utterly Posh are repromotes, but the other four shades are new.
Dazzleglass ($18.50 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Boys Go Crazy is a darkened plum-berry purple with iridescent purple and blue-violet glitter. It’s a little vampy but the sheerness keeps it from being a total, in-your-face kind of shade.
- Fabulous Fun is a semi-sheer, brightened fuchsia-pink with fuchsia-purple glitter. It gave my lips noticeable color, but it’s still on the sheerer side.
- Glamour OD is a brightened red with a touch of silver and pink glitter. This is a repromote.
- Hi-Falutin’ is a sheer, softened peach-coral with gold glitter. It looks more like a milky peach with subtle gold glitter on lips.
- Spanking Rich is a semi-sheer, softened pink mauve with fuchsia glitter. This is a repromote.
- Utterly Posh is a semi-sheer darkened orange with a little brown and orange-gold glitter. This is a repromote.
- You Got the Look is a brightened tangerine orange with almost teal glitter. It has a rather milky base, and it needs to be applied with some precision to keep it from gathering when you press your lips together.
If you want to know more about how products are evaluated, read out Rating System FAQ! 🙂
- Product: 27/30
- Value: 6/10
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Packaging: 4/5
RECOMMENDATION: I’m always going to get frustrated with the itty bitty amount of product you get in each dazzleglass, despite the the lip gloss being rather pretty.
AVAILABILITY: Nordstrom (on the 15th/16th)