MAC’s Devil May Care Eyeshadow Palette is mostly warm-toned, and it has a good selection of shades to mix and match. I found this (along with the Smoke & Mirrors Palette) to be really easy to come with combinations for. I struggled a lot more with Sorceress and Mystic Cool! I feel like there are definitely a ton of combinations to be thought of with this palette, too!
What combinations have you tried?
Here are five different eyeshadow combinations you could try using just this palette...
- Inner Lid: Gold Tease Eyeshadow
- Outer Lid: Prankster Eyeshadow
- Crease: Devilishly Dark Eyeshadow
- Brow: Oh My Darling Eyeshadow
- Cheeks: Superdupernatural Mineralize Blush
- Lips: Surprise Me Lipstick, Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass
See four more combinations…