REALLY blue look. I don’t think much else needs to be said, LOL.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Mutiny pigment (aqua-blue), Surreal eyeshadow (light silvery-blue), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Freshwater eyeshadow (blue), Deep Truth (dark blue), Nylon eyeshadow (white gold highlighter), Urban Decay Electric 24/7 Liner (blue), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Sunbasque (dirty peach)
- Lips: Antiquitease lipstick (copper brown), Nymphette lipglass (pink with gold)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Mutiny = Delft (closest dupe!); Antiquitease = Jist
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Mutiny pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply Surreal eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Freshwater to the outher lid with the 239. Darken the outer lid using Deep Truth eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Nylon underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with UD Electric 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Sunbasque blush using the 129. Apply Antiquitease lipstick to lips, and then top with Nymphette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!