MAC Fabulous Felines Look: Mostly Neutral
Here’s just a real quick look using some of the Fabulous Felines products! Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday… while I sit here on break from class, LOL. I don’t really recommend using the Superslick liners on the lower lash line — even when I used a separate brush (must!), it seemed to look less smooth there — I think it just dried around the individual lashes and didn’t work out. But I’ll try it again over the next week and see if I can get it working better next time.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Lithe Pigment (golden nude beige), MAC Burmese Beauty Eyeshadow (brown with teal flash), MAC Skintone 2 Eyeshadow (muted gold), MAC Prized Eyeshadow (highlighter), MAC Marked for Glamour Superslick Liquid Eye Liner (silvered brown), MAC Smoky Heir Superslick Liquid Eye Liner (plum burgundy), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: MAC Darkly My Dear Blush (reddened nude)
- Lips: MAC Kittenish Lipstick (reddened wine), MAC Docile Lipglass (icy pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Lithe = Naked (less golden); Burmese Beauty = Club; Skintone 2 = Goldmine (golder); Prized = Shroom; Darkly My Dear = ; Kittenish = Media; Docile = Cultured
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply Lithe pigment all over the lid with the 239 and mixing medium. Using the 239, apply Burmese Beauty eyeshadow on the lower third of the eye lid along the upper lash line. Lightly blend Skintone 2 eyeshadow above Burmese Beauty eyeshadow and above the crease. Blend Prized eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Smoky Heir liner on the lower lash line and Marked for Glamour liner on the upper lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Darkly My Dear blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Kittenish lipstick as a base color, then layer Docile lipglass on top for a complementing lip.