Look for Christmas! I actually ended up removing the lips and going for something more muted, only because I didn’t want that much attention on my lips in pictures/video (yep! my parents still videotape every Christmas morning!).
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Golden Lemon pigment (gold), Goldmine eyeshadow (gold), Danger Zone mineralize eyeshadow (red side), Cranberry eyeshadow (berry), Nylon eyeshadow (gold-toned highlighter), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Margin blush (dirty pink)
- Lips: Queen’s Sin lipstick (red), Cult of Cherry lipglass (red)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Danger Zone = Coppering; Queen’s Sin = Russian Red; Cult of Cherry = Russian Red
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Golden Lemon pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the lid, apply Goldmine eyeshadow using the 239. Darken the outer lid using Danger Zone (red side) and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Cranberry eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Nylon underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Margin blush using the 129. Apply Queen’s Sin lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult of Cherry lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Christmas Day Gold and Cranberry Eye”