I thought I better do a Royal Tour trio look before I returned it! I’m spending the day with my sister, and I’m pretty sure we’ll be heading to the mall at some point in the afternoon, so I’d like to return some Dame Edna stuff–I just really was disappointed by some items I bought. We’re going to see Marley & Me, so I only wore this look briefly, because I just know I’ll be crying like a baby at least once during the movie–no need to have violet streaming down my face, LOL.
Oh! Oh! I would like to say that the lips I used in this look are far brighter than I’d normally pair with this bold of an eye. I really wanted to do *some* lip combo using the Dame Edna products, thus you have it 😉 You can also blot down the lipstick so it’s more of a stain before you put the gloss over it to make it less in-your-face.
What are you all doing for New Year’s Eve?! I ask today, because I know there are several international readers, so I’m sure your NYE is coming up just a lil’ faster than mine 😉
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Violet pigment (violet base), Dame’s Desire eyeshadow (light purple), Royal Tour eyeshadow (medium purple with fuchsia), Climate Blue eyeshadow (blue-purple), Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Liner (purple), (Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Don’t Be Shy blush (cool pink)
- Lips: Gladiola lipstick (purple-fuchsia), Hot Frost lipglass (medium pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dame’s Desire = Beautiful Iris; Royal Tour = Satellite Dreams; Climate Blue = Contrast; Femme-fi = Shroom; Don’t Be Shy = Well Dressed; Gladiola = Up the Amp + Girl About Town; Hot Frost = Cultured
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Violet pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Dame’s Desire eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Royal Tour eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Climate Blue packed on and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Climate Blue eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Femme-fi underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Don’t Be Shy blush using the 129. Apply Gladiola lipstick to lips, and then top with Hot Frost lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!