If you were using MAC’s Crushed Bougainvillea cream colour base?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Reallyyy quick look I did running out the door to school last night. I originally was just going to try Crushed Bougainvillea as a lip stain, but ah, such is life. Got a little carried away! More to show you what things look like than a real look, I’d say. (Oh, and I didn’t like how the cheeks turned out so I pretty much rubbed them away and went with no cheeks instead, LOL.)
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (soft neutral beige), Ricepaper eyeshadow (light neutral), Mineral eyeshadow (cool dark brown), Lancome High Deficils Mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Crushed Bougainvillea CCB (raspberry), Fresh Morning CCB (pale light pink)
- Lips: Crushed Bougainvillea CCB (raspberry), Bait lipglass (light pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Mineral = Mystery; Crushed Bougainvillea = Loverush/Plumful; Bait = Flusterose
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Ricepaper eyeshadow all over lid and brow bone. Darken the outer lid using Mineral eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Finish with Lancome High Deficils mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Crushed Bougainvillea using the 190 brush. Highlight cheeks with Fresh Morning CCB on cheekbones with the 188. Apply Crushed Bougainvillea CCB to lips, and then top with Bait lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →