I meant to do this look yesterday, but I got a bunch of bad news, so I just knew the makeup thing was sooo not happening. It has to do with Mellan, and if you’re interested, you’ll find the story after the look
You will need the following…
- Eyes: True Chartreuse pigment (chartreuse base), Sharp eyeshadow (chartreuse), Tempting eyeshadow (bronzy brown), Dark Edge eyeshadow (matte dark brown), Next To Nothing eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Rich Gruond fluidline (brown) Graphblack technakohl (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Other Worldly blush (bronze)
- Lips: Creme Cerise lipstick (dirty peach-nude), Jampacked lipglass (dark vampy berry)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sharp = Sour Lemon; Dark Edge = Brun; Next To Nothing = Shroom; Other Worldly = Raizin; Creme Cerise = Peachstock; Jampacked = Desire
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply True Chartreuse pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. All over the lid, apply Sharp eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Tempting eyeshadow on the outer lid and lower outer crease. Darken the outer crease using Dark Edge eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Next to Nothing underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, Rich Ground fluidline on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Other Worldly using the 129. Apply Creme Cerise lipstick to lips, and then top with Jampacked lipglass for color and shine.