Still experimenting with my camera, except I forgot to actually experiment. I got distracted (as per usual!), and I only ended up taking one set of photos, so I didn’t have much to choose from (read that as only one photo per angle, so there was nothing to choose from!).
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Melon pigment (peachy-pink), Going Bananas eyeshadow (yellow), Fab & Flashy eyeshadow (orange), Rule eyeshadow (orange), Passionate eyeshadow (dark hot pink), Coppering eyeshadow (reddish-orange), Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter), Blacktrack fluidline (black), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Other Worldly blush (bronzy-orange), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Fashionably Fuchsia lipstick (hot pink), Tartlette lipglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Going Bananas = Bright Sunshine; Fab & Flashy = Goldmine + Rule; Femme-fi = Shroom; Other Worldly = bronzer; Fashionably Fuchsia = Girl About Town; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Melon pigment with water-based mixing medium on the lower lid. On the inner lid, pack Going Bananas eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Fab & Flashy eyeshadow to the middle portion of the lid. Apply Coppering eyeshadow lightly on outer portions of the lid. Darken crease with Passionate eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Rule eyeshadow with the 219. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey Liner on lower lash line, and Blacktrack fluidline on the upper lash line using the 209. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Other Worldly blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Fashionably Fuchsia lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Gold, Orange, and Pinky-Red”