As someone who isn’t scared of heights, the zipline wasn’t as exhilerating as I thought it would be. I think I had more of a “thrill ride” while horseback riding! It wasn’t bad, but I don’t think I need to do it again. I did this look late in the day (probably 4pm or so), and I figured I’d go bolder than I have been! Today’s my last day to bum around Hawaii – tomorrow I fly back home. I miss my baby boy and my boyfriend terribly, so I’m eager to return home after being away for a week
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Cocomotion pigment (metallic brown base), Rye eyeshadow (antique gold), Mink & Sable eyeshadow (olive green), Gulf Stream eyeshadow (teal), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Margin blush (dirty pink)
- Lips: Strawberry Blonde lipstick (pink), C-thru lipglass (nude)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Cocomotion = Tan; Rye = Romp; Mink & Sable = Sumptuous Olive; Gulf Stream = Shimmermoss; Strawberry Blonde = Sweetie
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Cocomotion pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Rye eyeshadow to inner third of the lid using the 239 brush. Follow by applying Mink & Sable eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken outer lid with Gulf Stream eyeshadow. Apply Gulf Stream eyeshadow into outer crease to deepen, using the 239. Soften harsh lines with Rye eyeshadow swept above crease. Highlight brow with Ricepaper eyeshadow. Line lower lash line with Feline kohl power. Sweep apples of cheeks with Margin blush using the 129. Apply Strawberry Blonde lipstick to lips, and then top with C-thru lipglass for color and shine.