Tried to do something quick and easy, this was the result! Hope your week is off to a great start! Tutorial to follow shortly!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Un-Basic White eyeshadow (frosty white), Ego eyeshadow (medium pink), Fashion Groupie eyeshadow (purple), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Rave pearlglide liner (purple), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Plum Foolery blush (plummy pink); Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer (pink highlighter)
- Lips: Chignon lipstick (sheer dark berry), Fast Friends lipglass (sheer purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Un-Basic White = White Frost; Ego = Pink Venus; Fashion Groupie = Satellite Dreams; Rave = Ransom (Urban Decay); Chignon = Desire; Fast Friends = Cultured
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, pack Un-Basic White eyeshadow on using the 239. Apply Ego eyeshadow to the middle portion of the lid. Darken crease with Satellite Dreams eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Rave Pearlglide Liner on lower lash line. Apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Plum Foolery blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Chignon lipstick to lips, and then top with Fast Friends lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →