MAC Lipglasses: Hush, Hush Rose, Electric Fuchsia, Cultureclash
MAC Spring Colour Forecast: Lipglasses Reviews, Photos, Swatches (Part 1)
Each part has a few lipglasses; the first two parts have three each, while the last two parts have two each. This gives us a grand total of ten freakin’ lipglasses to take a look at, whew! This part includes the lipglasses from parts one and two, and the second part will contain lipglasses from parts three and four. (I split posts to help ensure that our server can sustain the load of people downloading images–and preferably, not 50 images at once!) My favorites: Hush, Hush Rose, Electric Fuchsia, and Kumquat. What are your favorites?
Spring Colour 1 Forecast — Lipglasses
- Hush, Hush Rose is a semi-sheer strawberry pink with golden shimmer. I imagine this looking a bit raspberry on those with more red pigmentation in their lip color.
- Electric Fuchsia is a bright magenta fuchsia with violet shimmer. This is purpler than Magnetique and not as creamy–a little sheerer, more shimmery.
- Cultureclash is a sheer baby pink with yellow undertones. It looks more medium-pink when swatched, but when applied, I found it rather milky pink with silver sparkle.
Spring Colour 2 Forecast — Lipglasses
- Kumquat is a tangerine orange gloss with lighter orange shimmer. When applied, I see a good dose of shimmer and glossiness, with some of the tangerine color coming through.
- Cha Cha is a medium pink with lighter pink and almost fuchsia shimmer in it. It applies semi-opaque to my lips and gives me a pinker, shimmery pout.
- Ember Glow is an orange-y beige cream gloss with a smidgen of shimmer. On my lips, it looks creamy and gives decent color. I do find creams have a tendency to settle into lip lines and not go on as evenly as I’d like, but this one wasn’t too bad.