So, yesterday, I thought my shirt was green (apparently, it was brown, but it kept flickering between brown/dark green depending on the light), so I went with green. At least brown goes with most colors, though I didn’t notice the mascara smudges on the lower lash line until after photos, but I *did* clean it up before I went out, LOL.
Hope your Monday is off to a good start!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Vintage Gold pigment (antique gold), Lucky Green eyeshadow (shimmery medium green), Scarab eyeshadow (dark olive green), Fiction eyeshadow (gray-olive), Femme Noir eyeshadow (matte dark green), Nylon eyeshadow (white-gold highlighter), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Suncentered Colour Forms Powder (peachy-orange)
- Lips: By Degrees slimshine (pink with a bit of mauve), She-Gold lipglass (sheer gold shimmer)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 272 (fluffy angled crease brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Vintage Gold = Gold Metal; Lucky Green = Bio Green; Scarab = Sumptuous Olive; Fiction = Greensmoke; Femme Noir = Flourishing; Feline = Graphblack; Suncentered = Peachykeen, By Degrees = Long Stem Rose; She-Gold = Instant Gold
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Vintage Gold pigment all over the lid as the base with the 239. On the inner lid, apply Lucky Green eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Scarab eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Fiction and drag into crease using the 239. Define crease with Femme Noir eyeshadow using the 272 to lightly blend it in. Sweep Nylon underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Suncentered using the 129. Apply By Degrees slimshine to lips, and then top with She-Gold lipglass for shimmer and shine.