This was a quick look from last week! I finally got around to using Henna, yay! Some pictures from Mellan at the park when his buddy Neptune visited, plus a lil’ video, too.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (beige base), Flip eyeshadow (soft orange-gold), French Cuff eyeshadow (bronzy pink), Henna eyeshadow (antique gold), Femme-fi eyeshadow (soft highlighter), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Brunette mineralize skinfinish (soft bronze)
- Lips: Blow Dry lipstick (sheer coral), Live & Dye lipglass (sheer white-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Flip = Motif; French Cuff = Expensive Pink; Henna = Sumptuous Olive; Femme-fi = Shroom; Brunette = Bronzer; Blow Dry = Ravishing; Live & Dye = Luminary
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Flip eyeshadow using the 239. Apply French Cuff eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Henna eyeshadow on and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Femme-fi underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Bourbon Liner on lower lash line and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Brunette mineralize skinfinish using the 129. Apply Blow Dry lipstick to lips, and then top with Live & Dye lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Bronzes, Pinks, and Golds”