If you were using MAC’s Blue Zone eyeshadow duo?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
As promised, I got un-lazy and actually did some REAL makeup. After using the Blue Zone eyeshadow duo, I doubt I’ll be getting any more of the duos. I’m not particularly in love with this one – I think I’d be better off branching off and finding a lavender from another brand.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Lark About pigment (white duochrome), Blue Zone 2 Eyeshadow Duo (light lavender/dark periwinkle), Parfait Amour eyeshadow (purple), Rite of Spring eyeshadow (purple-toned highlighter), Rave pearlglide liner (purple), Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Petalpoint blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: Hot Gossip lipstick (cool, bright pink), Crystal Rose lipglass (pink with fuchsia-purple shimmer)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Lark About = Frozen White; Blue Zone = none for lighter color; Parfait Amour for darker (not a great dupe!); Rite of Spring = Pink Opal; Petalpoint = Breezy; Crystal Rose = Flashmode
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Lark About pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply Blue Zone duo (light side) using the 239. Apply Parfait Amour to the outer-middle lid. Darken the outer lid using Blue Zone duo (dark side) and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Rite of Spring eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Rave pearlglide liner on lower lash line, and Chanel Excetionnel mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Petalpoint blush using the 129. Apply Hot Gossip lipstick to lips, and then top with Crystal Rose lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →