MAC Odalisque, Sugarpill Junebug, MAC Jealousy Wakes, MAC Surf USA
MAC Jealousy Wakes Eyeshadow Comparisons & Swatches (Part 2)
As promised, I did play around with mixing both MAC Teal and MAC Emerald Green pigments to see if it would create something closer. It does — I had the best results when I did Emerald Green as the base color and patted Teal on top–you get a more reflective, metallic-like sheen and the green doesn’t pop as much but it’s close. I also included some more comparisons below. If you’re trying to dupe the color, it definitely seems like mixing a medium green with a shimmery teal will be your best bet.
- MAC Odalisque is pretty much a different color entirely–very much blue in comparison.
- Sugarpill June Bug has more of a blackened green base with forest green shimmer in comparison.
- MAC Surf USA is much bluer, more of a teal. It’s like it has the color of the teal shimmer/sheen of Jealousy Wakes but it lacks the green.
- MAC Ego is a blackened forest green and looks much darker than Jealousy Wakes.
- Sugarpill Midori is a brighter green–less teal in it–in contrast to Surf USA, this has more of the green base of Jealousy Wakes but not the teal shimmer/sheen.
- MAC Sassy Grass is a rich grass green, but it’s not really like Jealousy Wakes.
- MAC Teal is more of a teal, so it ends up being bluer.