Just a simple look for the weekend. I felt like wearing something a little spring-y, so I wanted to use yellow in the look somewhere, and this is what came out. I was originally thinking more Easter-egg-y (yellow, pink, purple), but maybe next time.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral base), Sugarshot eyeshadow (frosty off white), Going Bananas eyeshadow (frosty lemon-yellow), Flip eyeshadow (peachy-gold), Beauty Burst eyeshadow (reddish brown), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner (dark brown), Femme-fi eyeshadow (soft neutral highlighter), Zoomlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Don’t Be Shy blush (soft cool pink), Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer (pink highlighter)
- Lips: Saint Germain lipstick (cool pink with purple undertones), Tartlette liglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sugarshot = Phloof!; Going Bananas = Bright Sunshine; Flip = Romp; Beauty Burst = Twinks; Don’t Be Shy = Well Dressed; Saint Germain = Pink Nouveau; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Sugarshot eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Going Bananas eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Flip eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Beauty Burst eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Underground Liner on lower lash line, and Zoomlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Don’t Be Shy blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Saint Germain lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!
Just something I messed around with for FUN. Emphasis on fun and experimentation aka not necessarily a look I’d be running around town with on an everyday basis 😉
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Uppity fluidline (antique gold base), Rich Ground fluidline (warm brown base), Going Bananas eyeshadow (bright yellow), Goldmine eyeshadow (gold), Golden Lemon pigment (yellow gold), Beautyburst eyeshadow (warm brown), Carbon eyeshadow (black), Ricepaper eyeshadow (highlight), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Taupe blush (taupe)
- Lips: Port Red lipstick (cherry red), Cult of Cherry lipglass (bright red), Jampacked lipglass (dark berry)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Uppity = Indianwood; Goin’ Bananas = Sour Lemon; Beautyburst = Texture; Feline = Graphblack; Port Red = Russian Red; Cult of Cherry = Russian Red; Jampacked = Desire
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Uppity fluidline on eyelid as base using the 249 brush. Apply Rich Ground fluidline above that, above the crease with the 249 brush. Apply Going Bananas eyeshadow with the 239 over Uppity fluidline. Repeat, but with Goldmine eyeshadow. With the 249, apply Golden Lemon pigment lightly over Goldmine. Darken outer lid and crease with Beautyburst eyeshadow using the 239 brush. Above crease, apply Carbon eyeshadow lightly to darken and dramatify the look. Sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Also sweep Goldmine eyeshadow along brow bone. Finish with Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Taupe blush using the 129. Apply Port Red lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult of Cherry and Jampacked lipglass for color and shine.
Headin’ to Vegas this weekend! Don’t think that means I won’t be bloggin’! Trust me, there is no such thing as a pure vacation for me. The idea of not blogging is blasphemy!! So here’s a quick look for you from this morning. (Yes, I should have left for the airport about 3 minutes ago!)
Happy 4th! Safe & happy weekend 😀
I used Blonde’s Gold pigment (LE) on lid, Goin’ Bananas eyeshadow (LE) on inner lid, Beautyburst eyeshadow (LE) on middle of lid, Coppering eyeshadow on outer lid, Antiqued eyeshadow in outer crease, Femme-fi eyeshadow (LE) on brow to highlight, Goin’ Bananas eyeshadow (LE) on lower lash line, Firespot eyeshadow (LE) on outer lower lash line, Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Kanebo 38*C mascara on lashes (my Plushlash was packed, LOL). I had Margin blush on cheeks with Dior Amber Diamond SkinShimmer. I wore Sci Fi Delity lipstick (LE) with Pink Grapefruit lipglass (LE) on my lips.
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available — may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Blonde’s Gold = Tan; Goin’ Bananas = Bright Sunshine; Beautyburst = Folie; Femme-fi = Shroom; Firespot = Amber Lights; Sci Fi Delity = New York Raspberry (lightly); Pink Grapefruit = Lychee Luxe