This is from a few days ago, when I went up to see my parents with the boy and puppy in tow. Luckily the rain held out, so Mellan was able to get some swim time in!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Apricot Pink pigment (peachy-pink base), Juiced eyeshadow (dirty orange), Pink Freeze eyeshadow (pastel pink), Expensive Pink eyeshadow (pink with peach), Texture eyeshadow (warm brown), Hush eyeshadow (soft pink-based highlighter), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Petticoat mineralize skinfinish (raspberry pink)
- Lips: YSL Forbidden Burgundy lipstick (deep berry), Luminary lustreglass (pink with purple opalescence)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Apricot Pink = Pink Bronze; Feline = Graphblack; Petticoat = Dollymix
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Apricot Pink pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inne lid, apply Juiced eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Pink Freeze eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Expensive Pink eyeshadow. Deepen crease with Texture eyeshadow gently patted and blended into the outer crease. Sweep Hush eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Petticoat using the 129. Apply YSL Forbidden Burgundy lipstick to lips, and then top with Luminary lustreglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →