Happy weekend everyone!! I’m off on winter break, so I’ve been in weekend mode perpetually since the last final finished–which is not really a good thing, LOL. I’ve realized that if I don’t do my makeup after I shower in the morning, then it’s pretty unlikely I’ll do it later. I thought I’d try a look using some Chill products yesterday, so here’s that look!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral base), Wintersky eyeshadow (dark pink), Arctic Grey eyeshadow (light silver-gray), Apres-ski eyeshadow (dark matte gray-brown), Femme-fi eyeshadow (light highlighter), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: True Romantic blush (raspberry), Dior Rose Diamond Skin Shimmer (pink shimmer)
- Lips: Hot Gossip lipstick (medium pink), Icescape lipglass (irridescent pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Wintersky = Sweet Lust; Arctic Grey = Electra; Apres-ski = Copperplate; Femme-fi = Shroom; Feline = Graphblack; True Romantic = Gentle; Icescape = Flusterose
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Wintersky eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Arctic Grey eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Apres-ski and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with True Romantic blush layered with Rose Diamond using the 129. Apply Hot Gossip lipstick to lips, and then top with Icescape lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Chill Collection with Pinks and Grays”