Soft Makeup: Sweet with Sugar Plums
Super soft look I did for Mother’s Day! Quick, easy, and wearable. 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Benefit Stay Don’t Stray (neutral beige base), MAC Seedy Pearl Eyeshadow (iridescent white-pink), MAC Shale Eyeshadow (gray-mauve), MAC Plum Dressing Eyeshadow (reddened plum), MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (soft white highlighter), MAC Almost Noir Pearlglide Liner (dark burgundy), MAC Opulash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: MAC Pink Rebel Lustre Drops (peach-gold liquid highlighter), MAC Hipness Blush (coral pink)
- Lips: MAC Sweetie Lipstick (soft pink), Dior Mauve Accent Ultra Gloss (plummy pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Pink Rebel = Benefit High Beam; Hipness = Benefit Coralista
For eyes, start by applying Stay Don’t Stray as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Seedy Pearl eyeshadow on the lower lid. Next, apply Shale eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending outwards and upwards to fade to the brow bone. With the 239, apply Plum Dressing eyeshadow into the crease directly and then blended towards the outer corner and lid. Blend Vanilla eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Almost Noir eyeliner on the lower lash line and finish by sweeping lashes with Opulash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Pink Rebels lustre drops on the apples and upper cheekbones. Then, lightly apply Hipness blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Sweetie lipstick first, and then layer Mauve Accent ultra gloss for a complementing lip.