Florida vs. Her Blooming Cheek vs. Full Fuchsia
MAC Tartan Tale: Comparison Swatches
Here are some comparison swatches for obvious and/or most requested dupes.
- Her Blooming Cheek: The best dupe would be Azalea, which I don’t own so I’m not able to swatch it. Full Fuchsia is noticeably different in undertone, while Florida is similar but is a touch more purple.
- My Highland Honey: Utterly Game is a touch darker, Peaches a touch darker as well — but they’re both similar, especially when worn. Melba is too dark.
- Deepest Wish: A little browner than Media, but very similar to Kittenish.
- Cut-a-Caper: It’s quite similar to discontinued Funshine, and it’s a little less orange and sheerer than Jazzed.
- Courting Lilac: Similar to Aristocat, but the latter has more berry to it, while the former is definitely lilac.
- The Faerie Glen: It’s a sheerer, slightly lighter version of Cherish; not like Freckletone at all.
- Radiant Jewels: It looks exactly like Creme Allure.